Friday 26 February 2021

Don’t bring me problems, bring me solutions

Sound familiar? This common phrase, passed down from generation to generation of executives and managers, was once believed to be the key to delegating and enrolling others in finding solutions to problems encountered in the workplace. But it doesn’t work. In fact, this monologic mindset – or one way conversation – actually hinders learning and […]

License and Republishing: The views expressed in this article Don’t bring me problems, bring me solutions are those of the author Marsha Acker alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.



source https://coo.systems/dont-bring-me-problems-bring-me-solutions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Ways To Prevent Biases From Affecting Coach-Client Relationships

Given the nature of their work, it’s important for professional coaches to hold themselves to higher social and emotional standards. The p...